The world's largest range of elevator belts & buckets. With over 400 different sizes and styles, 4B has an elevator bucket for any product and any application.
- Steel & stainless steel elevator buckets (pressed / seamless or fabricated)
- Plastic / non-metallic elevator buckets (nylon, HDP or polyurethane)
- Elevator buckets for agricultural applications (e.g. grain, feed, seeds, sugar)
- Elevator buckets for industrial applications (e.g. cement, lime, aggregates, coal, fertilizer)
List of all ex stock dies and prices:
- P1200 17mm die - £200.00
- C235S 14mm die - £1500.00
Since 1975, our UK supplier have developed a range of products for the animal feed production and grass drying industries, becoming the UK’s leading supplier of these products.
Their success is based on investment in dedicated manufacturing capability and a commitment to the very highest level of customer service as demanded by the industry.
They carry a large number of products as stock items, available for same-day despatch, and yet more in component and part finished form to allow rapid fulfillment of orders.
Beaters for most grinders and hammer mill types used in the feed milling industry are available ex-stock and can be supplied in balanced sets to suit each machine configuration.
They also carry extensive stocks of raw material to minimise manufacture-to-order lead times for non-stock items.
With considerable expertise in applications, together with a highly flexible manufacturing and fabrication capability, we are able to produce new product from specification or samples in… read more
We are suppliers of Specialised Superior Greases and Oils. This product range complements our core products. The lubricants we offer also cover our other activities in quarrying and flour milling. We supply some specialised products for heavy plant and comprehensive range of H1 approved food grade products.
Exceptional mechanical stability, good oxidation stability, good corrosion resistance and high load carrying and impact resistance properties.
- Cost Saving Benefits
- Exceptional mechanical stability extends relubrication intervals.
- Good oxidation stability provides lasting lubrication at high temperatures.
- Good corrosion resistance protects components operating in wet conditions.
- High load carrying and impact resistance properties prolong component life.
Method of Application
PHALANX EP2M can be applied by hand, or by using a standard grease gun (400gm cartridges available), or via a central lubricating system capable of pumping an NLGI No.2 grease.
We would be happy to discuss your lubricant requirements on site or by telephone.
Please contact Howard Ramsden with your questions or… read more
We offer an unrivalled service, providing the ‘know-how’ to create handling systems that conform to existing and future requirements, and free guaranteed technical support from experienced engineers.